Have you ever thought of making a website that pushes your business virtually? Sadly, a small group of people will deny as they don’t see any value in having one.
Even more importantly, the updated statistics from small business websites show that around 34% of miniature business owners do not have a website. On the other hand, 58% of people are planning to build after knowing the benefits.
Let’s play a mind game.
Remember the name of the shop from where you bought the first smartphone. You can easily recall the purchasing time, but 60% of people don’t memorize the shop’s name.
But you are familiar with the best smartphone brand. And this brand recognition directly came with the help of a website. If you have patience, please read until just before finding out how a website will help expand a business.
As you are in the right place to find out how important it is to have a website, let me share with you the reason in the first place.
Why Do You Need A Website?
A website is a virtual shop. You can showcase products and services with a detailed description that helps your customer make a spontaneous decision.
However, offline shop owners may not understand the concept of online shopping, but they can’t ignore the growing craziness. Also, a professionally designed website will help to differentiate your brand from others.
“Business has only two functions, marketing, and innovation.”
The mentioned quotation deeply inspire me when I want to connect with readers through my website. At this point, allow me to share a scenario with you.
Ms.Amelia has an offline craft shop. The shop is famous for its quality items. Unfortunately, the most prominent supporters are working women who mostly like purchasing stuff online.
Now come to the best part.
Yet somehow, she notices that the competitors are increasing their sales without opening the shutter at the right time. Before it’s too late, let’s explain how.
How To Increase Sales Using Website:
Every successful business needs a website. A website is a powerful marketing tool that helps your customer to make a quick decision. Moreover, it allows you to expand your business by breaking geographical barriers.
Do you remember Amelia, who owns a craft shop? Even though she had a prospective customer’s lineup, she could not reach the other side of the fence.
But, with the help of a well-maintained website, her competitors are mushrooming their business from zero. As the online store open 24/7, customers can place their orders even on holidays. Because an online-based site never closes shop.
Before jumping to the benefits, look at what features a website must have that deliver a professional outlook.
- Mobile friendly
- Easy navigation
- Social media integration
Along with these features, there are several others to ensure a positive experience for your customer.
What Benefits A Website Will Deliver:
After knowing the cause, Amelia wants to open a website that better than her competitors. In this era, it is essential to mention that you need a website, no matter its industry.
Like Amelia, many of them are looking for some remarkable benefits to think of having a website. So, here are these:
- Dealing with new customers: As the website will allow o cross the geographical boundary, you will have time to deal with new customers. Moreover, existing shoppers can also notify their dearest one about your online presence.
- Hey, I am Here: A study shows that over 30% of people don’t consider a business without a website. They believe that a professional company must have a website, including social media. Over 90% of people prefer to shop online rather than pick up anything under the sun.
- The clock is yours: Apart from the global boundary, a website helps you attract local customers. They will easily find your business 24/7 on the internet, which increases your virtual identity. The best part is that you can enjoy your holidays without closing your shop’s shutter.
- Share your story: You can educate your customer by both sharing your stories and hearing their pains. Customers will happily share their thoughts with you if you give them a shoulder to cry.
- Promote your business: Hoping the craft lady is still in your brain. She used to promote her offline business through print media and leaflets. Though it’s a traditional form, most of the companies still hold the same methods. However, it cost more money than a virtual brochure or online marketing.
- Keep tracking the buyer persona: Buyer persona is a primary element; a business holder should keep track. You will get valuable insights regarding your clients that help you make strategies. Also, it is possible to arbitrate the performance and effectiveness of your business.
- The product or service they dream about: A website will increase your business convenience factors. Customers will get a product or service that they may dream about for ages. Unfortunately, they don’t have time to step into a physical store to pick. You can quickly grab those potential clients just by having those products on your website.
- Say never goodbye: Shifting your business to a new place won’t be your headache anymore. Your customers can still find you just browsing your URL in the global search box.
- Connect with you from Mars: You don’t have to be physically present to talk with your valued customers. Customers receive all the information directly from the website. They can also fill out a form online for any additional details.
Did We Leave Anything Behind?
More or less, we covered all the significant benefits of a website. A website doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive; you just need to have one that exists. You will be the loser at the end of the journey, as other businesses are doing better than yours.
It is never too late to give up. Still, you can join the race. No one wants to be like Amelia. It cost just pennies, so choose us or anyone from the Top App Development Companies list.